1. As we mentioned on the show this morning, They Might Be Giants have two shows here on May 5, and it looks like we'll get to interview them (not live - 8-10 AM is early for a touring band, it turns out). What questions should we ask? Post them in the comments.
2. Stefan is running a pretty awesome kids' video contest.
3. I've no idea why, but we have a MySpace page. Blame Audra. I will occasionally look at it for people asking to be friends because it will make me feel good to have people asking to be my friend.
4. We played a few tracks from the Brooklyn event, but even they were rough mixes. More tracks to play with makes me take longer to get them mixed. What we may do is play the full recording over several consecutive weeks' first hours. We'll see. I just took on a new consulting job that may bury me with work for a while, so it may take even longer than expected.
5. In addition to the Nields, Dan Schorr will be stopping by the show next Saturday.